Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Officially First

Like I said.. Posting things I did that day. With some oddities mixed within when I decide to branch off into a random rant/tangent on something slightly related, but not related.

[I had to edit this in.. I play a bit of WoW. A lot of WoW in fact. So expect a lot of posts to be filled with WoW-related crap. If you don't get it.. Well.. Uhh.. Go away?]

First off.. Brewfest 2010 ends today. (2AM on the 6th, not counting, dailies don't reset.)
Warrior: Brewmaster of '08, had the kodo, had the ram, had the remote, got nothing this year.
Paladin: Brewmaster of '09, no kodo, no ram, got the remote, cried QQ tears of QQ.
Druid: Brewmaster of '10, got the ram, no kodo, no remote, is okay, got EVERY EFFIN TRINKET.
Death Knight: Brewmaster of '10, got the kodo, no ram, got the remote, is better.

Downloaded a new addon called Altaholic, it does.. I'm sure.. Exactly what you think it does. It's a tracker addon. Let's me know who's saved to what, how much gold they have, what their skills are, what's in their bags, what's in their bank, what's in their GUILD bank (haha this is awesome), their talents, their glyphs, and just about anything else alt related you can think of.

Questing on the mage.. Killed a "Two Large Pincers" mob, when she only really had one large pincer, the other was rather small and dainty in comparison. And a "He Who Plays With Food", who got three-shotted to death. Arcane Blast pewpew.

Weekly is Eye of Eternity. MAAAAAAAALYYYYYGOOOOOOOOOOOOS. I'm a master of Phase 3. A MASTER. I could solo him, swear to you, SOLO HIM. Not really, but it'd be neat to watch. I kept a group going for FIVE MINUTES before someone complained that I needed to just die. NOT THIS WEEK THOUGH, no way. Druid died.. In Phase 2. In a dome. To a normal arcane shot. Not even a Deep Breath, just an arcane shot. Inside a dome. /sigh

Radiant Crusade is officially recruiting. This is my new raiding guild with my wife and one of my friends. We're going to powerhouse through the last bit of ICC/RS content and set ourselves up for Cataclysm, bumrush the content there, hit 85, and plow the raids. Be a top raiding guild during the new expansion.

On the Cataclysm note.. TWO MONTHS BLIZZARD. It's all you give me to farm ZG. 21 more attempts at the mounts to go. 21 more attempts. And 10 more attempts in MC at the Thunderfury bindings, since you're probably getting rid of that quest NPC too. Oh, and the AQ Scepter questline. Damn goblins hating me, can't finish that questline off either.

... Till later, cause I have ALL day to post this crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment