Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween/Samhain/Hallow's End/INSERT HOLIDAY HERE

And with today comes the end of Hallow's End. Even though it was supposed to end today at 2AM on the servers, it's currently still active, so I did in fact get more attempts in on all of my 80s at acquiring more mounts/helms/swords/whatever. Much like I did a list-off with Brewfest, I'm now going to proceed with one for Hallow's End.. (Totally going to do this with every holiday event, just so you know.)

Hallow's End 2010!

Warrior: Hallowed of '08, finally received the mount, had the 70 and 80 helm, had the 80 sword, had the pet, had the pumpkin hat, 17/20 on the Masks for All Occasions. [Male Blood Elf, Male Goat, Male Human]

Paladin: Hallowed of '09, no mount, no helmet, had the sword, had the pet, had the pumpkin hat, 18/20 on the Masks for All Occasions. [Male Blood Elf, Female Gnome]

Druid: Hallowed of '09, no mount, got the helm, got the sword, had the pet, had the pumpkin hat, 19/20 on the Masks for All Occasions. [Female Draenei]

Death Knight: Hallowed of '10, received the mount, got the helm, had the sword, finally received the Squashling (all I was missing from last year), had the pumpkin hat, 19/20 on Masks for All Occasions. [Female Blood Elf]

And introducing the newest of my 80s..
Mage: Hallowed of '10, no mount, no helmet, got the sword, had the pet, had the pumpkin hat, 19/20 on Masks for All Occasions. [Female Blood Elf]

Honorable Mention..
Level 65 Rogue: Didn't complete the Outland Candy Bucket run, I was slacking pretty hardcore on that one. Since he's not 80; no mount, no helm, no sword, had the pet, got the pumpkin hat. 11/20 on the Masks for All Occasions. [Male and Female Blood Elf, Male and Female Gnome, Male and Female Undead, Female Draenei, Female Dwarf, Female Troll]. He should be a Hallowed of '11.

And while I'm still trick or treating every hour, until work, and then hopefully after work, to possibly complete MFAO on multiple characters, I don't think it's going to happen this year again. My druid was the only one close last year, I've obviously boosted those numbers quite a bit this year in hopes of clearing off one of the most annoying achievements ever.

Day of the Dead begins tomorrow, it's a short two-day holiday with little to no long-time value. If only the pet would stick around.. I want a haliscan hat wearing skeleton wielding maracas. And three weeks from today is Pilgrim's Bounty. Two weeks after that, roughly, is the release of Cata and then Winter's Veil starts the next week after that.

I really never get anything productive done when Holidays are around in WoW.. I spend too much time doing them. But it's alright, I usually get quite a bit of experience on my alts that I wouldn't get otherwise. Not this year though, I slacked a bit. I actually spent more time leveling my rogue through quests and dungeons, instead of farming for the buckets. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment