Thursday, October 21, 2010

Retraction

I'd like to retract my earlier statement about rogues being stupid..

They are actually quite enjoyable. After twink 19 dueling with a friend of mine, I decided to give my level 60 some much needed attention. And have proceeded to level him repeated throughout the last few days. He's currently level 65, out of rest, and using dungeons and the Hallow's End candy buckets as a boost for his experience gain.
Oh, and he's Combat. So I don't give a damn what my weapons are, mwahaha.

On a note that wasn't addressed.. I used to hate hunters too. The change to Focus over Mana has, for some reason, made me want to put some time into my hunter as well. I ran a random on her earlier today and while the group I was stuck with was rather idiotically decent, I was proud of how well I handled my hunter's rotation and abilities.

Maybe I'll finally level that Warlock and Priest that I hate so much with a passion?

No comments:

Post a Comment